Saturday, July 03, 2010

Week 2: One Weekend 2 Shots

Saturday 7.3.2010


Jon, Shelby and I love Chipotle, Ellie does occasionally (with a little coaxing). Usually Jon and I settle for what the girls want, especially since we don't eat out very often. We are a family that cooks 99.9% of the time. The only days we think about eating out is on a Friday, after a long week or Saturday. Shelby and Ellie LOVE Rubio's which is where we end up going.
I have found that I love reading cups from only two places, Chipotle and Starbucks. Their mixture of clever writing and fabulous typography always seems to catch my eye.
So, what do you think catches eye and why? Is it something that you would want to document?
If so, send me a link to your layout, art etc. I would love to see it.

Have a great Saturday night!
Loves.
D.

2 comments:

luv46kdz said...

Here's mine :)

One Weekend Two Shots

Tere said...

Here is mine for today

One Weekend 2 Shots