Monday, June 21, 2010

Today got away....

from me. Coming home from work, Jon is is Sedona and coming home late tonight. Shelby is at Summer Camp in California and walking in the door tonight my Mom and Ellie want to go swimming. So, while I would love to start posting the journaling prompt questions, I also want to have fun with it.

I will be back tomorrow with the beginning installment of the journaling prompt questions. Don't forget if you would like to join me for what I have affectionately named, One Weekend 2 Shots, photo challenge. I already have some ladies that are following and I have created a tab, up top, listing their blogs. If you're up for some blog hopping check them out. Let me know if you would like to join and I will add you and your blog to the growing list. and since I can't post without a photo, here is another favorite of mine of Jon building Ellie's loft bed. There is something about this photo I love, maybe it's all of the sparks LOL!....



Mom and Ellie are ready to go.....Have a great night ladies!!!!
Loves.
D.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Jon, wear some protective eye gear and real shoes! Flip flops and sparks. Sheesh!

Nancy said...

Dedra, love that the sparks show up like that in the picture. I completely understand about the day getting away. I'm sitting here and can't believe it is almost 4pm in the afternoon. Been watching these movers pack up my house all day.