Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flickr Group....

Let me start by saying I'm NOT computer savvy. I know just enough to get by and that's it, LOL!
I should have put some things together before I started this photo journey with you wonderful ladies. Slowly, but surely I'm getting there.

I have figured out how to create a Flickr group so we can all post our photos there as a group and individually on our blogs. Once again, being illiterate when it comes to these things I'm not sure what information you need to find the group. The group name is One Weekend 2 Shots and I have created a little badge on my sidebar. I have also added a couple more fabulous ladies into my blogroll, if you are looking for some more creative blogs check them out!

I have a couple of creative things I want to share but I'm getting the supplies I need in order to make a light box for my photos. I read A LOT of blogs and message boards (it's kinda part of my job) and everyone is always asking how to photograph their projects, layouts, etc. So, if my light box goes well, I'll share where I got the information from and you can make one too (if you need one, of course).

and....since I can't leave without a photo, here is one taken by Ellie....our eight year old photographer in the making....
Loves.
D.


2 comments:

luv46kdz said...

Hi Dedra, I sent you an email of the grab my badge buttons I did for you. I'll go one better, here's the link for my test blog where I construct all these diddies-

http://blogplay-luv46kdz.blogspot.com/

this is exactly how the badge you choose will look on your blog. I have the codes all ready for you to go. I've tested each one and it links directly to the A Year Of Mornings post. Just tell me if you like one and I'll email the code to you :) You'd just have to go to the edit page go to add a gadget and chose html/javascript then copy and paste the code I send you right in there.

Paula
Mia Sogni Dolci

Nancy said...

Dedra, the group thing worked great. I added my pics today. Trying to get caught up.