Sunday, November 15, 2009

My heart....

is hurting right now. I have started to go through some personal issues and I'm unsure of where they will lead me. I thought it was important to announce that today, effective as of this moment I have resigned from Label Tulip.
Right now I need to focus on family. I'm not going away from my blog. Something wonderful will be announced in the next couple of days and I have been working on my December Daily for this year.
I will post a photo of my cover as soon as I can.

And, since I can't post without a photo, this was last Sunday at the Olive Mill. Very cool place.





Loves.
D.

11 comments:

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Dedra, our prayers are with you during your tough time....just take care of yourself and your loved ones.

{{Hugs}}

Jennifer Stewart said...

Dedra,
I'm so sorry about what you are going thru right now. I will pray for you!

Jennifer

Lisa said...

I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if I can do anything to help. I'm just around the corner. Sort of. :O)

Christina C. said...

Dedra, my thoughts and best wishes for you. I hope whatever is going on is quickly passed through.

take care and hugs!

Mariangeles M said...

Whatever it is, tons of hugs from Spain :)

Take care and keep us updated.

Sudie said...

Dedra, sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family.
Blessings, Sudie

Vel said...

It's terrible what's going on at LT but you know you made the right choice. Love your work and wishing the best for you! :)

Eileen said...

Okay, I refuse to get anxious here...your heart is hurting but there will be wonderful news. I'm wondering if the two are connected and I should be happy for you in the long run. In the interim, my thoughts and prayers are that your heart is in a safe place with those you love, and who love you.

Kathy Floen said...

Dedra- What ever you are going through, just know you are in my prayers and so is your family. :) ((HUGS)) Love you, girl! :)

Charity Hassel said...

Dedra, I pray that you will be helped thru whatever is going on right now. hugs and love, Charity

Leah said...

hugs dedra...sending out some prayers for you...you will be missed at LT