Monday, October 05, 2009

Yahoo!

Lots of firsts for me lately. One of them being my first Flip video. Please be gentle and nice. Please excuse Ellie's singing in the background. She is all the way upstairs and she is into singing Opera right now. Basically, we can hear her everywhere in the house. Seriously!

video
(Oops. The reveal date for the Label Tulip Kit is Oct. 17th :-))

Here's more detailed information and how to win your download-able version of the Altered Book Tutorial!
You’ve waited forever for this and the tutorial is finally available in download-able form (a DVD will be available for purchase very soon). In this special edition Paperclipping tutorial, Dedra Long and I show you how to alter unwanted old hardcover books to make them your own beautiful works of art and another avenue for telling your own stories.



How To Win
Noell will choose two winners on Wednesday morning from the comments you leave on her blog here using a random number generator. The first winner will receive the Altered Books Tutorial and the second will win the American Crafts package. To enter, please leave a comment that answers this question: If you were going to make an altered book project, what would the topic of your book be?
Make sure you leave a comment on Noell's blog here to enter into the drawing.

Important Note: Because of international laws, you must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the United States to qualify.

You can find out more or order your own by clicking here. If you buy the tutorial and then win it, we will refund your money.

I hope everyone has a great Monday night and Tuesday. Make sure to join us tomorrow night 6:30 PST (I double checked and it is definitely Pacific Standard Time, LOL!) on Paperclipping LIVE here.

Loves.
D.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute video Dedra!!! You did awesome!!! What was the kit you were talking about? Not the tutorial DVD but the kit you mentioned?

Tere said...

You look soo cute!!!
I was so exited to see that the video is ready to be purchased!!!
I wait until Wednesday juuuuust in case I win the giveaway :)
I hope i can make it tomorrow, for several months now I've been watching the recorder vidos of paperclipping :(
Good luck with everything Dedra!!!!!

2 Worlds said...

Great job I love my flip its a great camera

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

I love the video Dedra! Please keep them coming. There's something about seeing a person and hearing their voice that you just don't get in type. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them. And can I just say, I loved hearing Ellie's little voice in the background....so cute. And the girl's got some pipes!
I am ordering the book tutorial. I love those altered books. And I'm waiting to receive my first Label Tulip kit! Can't wait. Sorry I've gone on so long! See you at Paperclipping tonight!

Danielle said...

Great job! We got a Flip recently too! love it!

Eileen said...

Yay!!! I want it! I want it! Can't wait!

I LOVE the fact that you can video blog now. Just LOVE it...but don't forget those great pictures you take!

Kim Strother said...

I am so buying this on pay day!!!!!!!!! Thank you Dedra and Noell!!!

Amy Coon said...

Welcome to the world of video my dear trust me once you start you can't stop!