Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OUCH! and Label Tulip Sneekies....

x 10 million, seriously! On Monday morning I was in the shower putting shampoo in my hair, all of the sudden I feel and hear some sort of "popping" sensation. It was so painful I thought I was going to pass out. I thought about calling Jon but I just stood there for a few minutes and let the hot water hit my back.

As the day went on it got to the point where I could barely move. I was talking to Jessica (a great girl I work with) explaining what had happened (it was obvious I was in pain). She referred me to someone that could help. Long story short it was confirmed yesterday that I have torn a muscle in my back.
Yesterday, after work, was spent at the Dr.'s again and this time I left with three different medications to help in the healing and pain management of my upper back.
So, please bare with me if my writing and words are a little "off". You guys are the best!

Okie Dokie, let me tell you when I received the October Label Tulip kit in the mail it was pure heaven! I ripped through the box and I could hardly wait to dig in and play! So, colorful, fun and there is a particular product that comes in the kit that I have been dying to try. Let me tell you it did not disappoint. It is now my latest addiciton added right up there with alcohol inks and bling.

Here we go - Enjoy!













The reveal for the October Label Tulip Kit is tomorrow the 15th. So, head on over here to pick one up for yourself. You will love getting this little beauty in the mail!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! Friday is almost here, Yay!
Loves.
D.


7 comments:

Danielle said...

I love your sneaks and can't wait to see the reveal! that flower you made is so yummy!

milkcan said...

LOVING the sneakies (especially that big flower - wow!) and I can't wait to see the final reveal tonight! Eeek!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

So sorry to hear about your back Dedra. Hope you are back to normal soon! Love your sneak peaks...I can't wait to see the full reveal!

jess from florida (willowgrove) said...

oh my!! is that a "where the wild things are" accent? i LOVE it. and i love your blog. and i'm "ouching" for you with your back pain. yikes!

thanks for the love on my blog as well. i love meeting new people this way. loving what you did with the label tulip...awesome!

Kathy Floen said...

You better get better. I am so sorry to hear about your back. :( I will pray for you and for a quick and a little more painless recovery. ((HUGS)) I am so sorry to hear about your pain.

On the upside, though, I love your "sneek"! :)

Nicole said...

Hope you're feeling better soon (and more importantly have some good drugs until then!) ;)

Lisa said...

I hope you feel better soon. Back pain is like nothing else in the world. And I wish it upon no one.