Thursday, October 08, 2009

Got it....

my Label Tulip October Kit. One word: YUMMY! If you have not checked it out yet head on over and give it a looksie here!
Here is a little sneak peek of what I'll be busy playing with this weekend.



Another thing I LOVE about Label Tulip is how Jennifer spotlights an Etsy artist every month. So. in every monthly kit you will receive fun little trinkets, embellishments, etc. from an Etsy artist. I LOVE the Esty artist in the October Kit. It's really kinda funny, I had just placed an order with this artist myself two days before I found out that Jennifer was going to include her yummy embellishments in the October Kit.
Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed!

A few of you have contacted me about the layout I did during this Paperclipping LIVE show. I had mentioned a website that I LOVE pulling inspiration from. So here it is: Decor8

Whether it's the color combinations, text, the layout of the articles they post, etc. They always seem to have something that catches my attention!

Ok, gotta go get Ellie in the bath and assume mommy/wife position.
Oh, yeah....So, where do you guys get your website inspiration from.
Show me your favorite!

Loves.
D.

1 comment:

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Congrats on your first kit Dedra! It does look yummy! I can't wait for mine! And I can't wait to see what you come up with using all that goodness!