Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Getting a little....

better everyday! It might be a few weeks until I'm 100% but I'm getting through it.
Thank you for all of the e.mails and comments of well wishes.
The H1N1 virus is freaking me out. I know the media creates drama, but still the number of people in Arizona that have contracted this virus within the last week scares me.
Just in case your a little "freaked out" where you live and you are wondering where you can find some information you can check out this site. Both of my girls are school age and I'm patiently waiting to get them vaccinated along with Jon and I.
Please remember everything I post here on my blog, is just my point of view. :-)

I wanted to "pop" in and give you a little peek at the catalyst that will be going up on Sunday at Creative Therapy. 
It really hit home for me. So, on Sunday head on over and check it out.
I'm currently working on a minibook and then I want to start my prepping my December daily album.
I know it's right around the corner and if I wait until the last minute it won't get done.
On that note, I have a question, how do you store your Christmas papers, embellishments etc.
Do you seperate your Christmas scrapbooking supplies from the rest of your stash?
I'll be back with my Christmas system for supplies. How it's changed since last year and why.



I hop everyone is having a fantabulous week.
Loves.
D.

8 comments:

Kathy Floen said...

Oh, your sneak peek always makes me want more! :) You really make our hobby and ART, girl! :) I will pray for you to get better even quicker and also for H1N1 to stay away from you and your family. I have yet to get us vaccinated also. Too scary.

Erin Bassett said...

I store my Christmas papers & embellishments in their own box...funny thing is I don't have very much of it.

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Oh I too love your sneak peaks! Can't wait to see the full reveal!

Tara Powell said...

Fabulous peek, can't wait to see the rest!
I hope you are feeling better soon, I don't care what anyone says, this flu is scary stuff!

As far as Christmas papers go I just store all my papers according to manufacturer.
Have a gerat day, Dedra
:)
Tara

Suz said...

Glad you are feeling better! I've been really concerned about the flu this year too - seems everyone is sick with something. They haven't gotten the shots here yet (I can't take the nose spray one because of my health).

You've inspired me to crack out the paints & glimmer mist more. I was just using them on certain pages that the technique really defined & made a statement but I love the splashes in your sneak peak. Can't wait to see it in all it's glory.


I don't have a huge amount of scrapbooking Christmas supplies so it's just in with the normal stuff by mfg.

Suz said...

forgot to add I gave you a blog award today... don't be mad at me lol

Noell-Hyman said...

Glad you're seeing some progress on your back, Dedra! I've been planning on us getting the vaccination but I haven't been worried about the flu until yesterday when I learned they're not expecting to get the vaccines to the schools now until into November. I may just take them to their doctor if the doctors get it sooner than that. :(

Christmas--I definitely store my Christmas stuff separately from the others, mixing up the manufacturers. You know I like to sort my pp by manufacturer, I think you do, too. I make a definite exception for Christmas. Goes along with my philosophy of organizing the way you scrap.

Tiffany said...

I store my christmas stuff seperate from the rest of it. I'm glad you are feeling better, we have been lucky and missed it so far.