Friday, October 16, 2009

Get 'em....

before they're gone. The October Kits at Label Tulip are available and going fast!
The kit was jammed pack with Sassafras Lass, Prima and the amazing Etsy artist Evalicious!
Man, I love her! Oh, yes and I can't forget the Shimmerz! I loved the licorice. But then again I love anything that I can spray, LOL! The wonderful Lain Ehmann is the guest designer this month.

Also, if you looking to make cards but you are like me and not the best at creating them. The amazing Danielle Flanders has put together a card kit for Label Tulip complete with fabulous instructions. You can pick one up here and make sure to take a look at the gallery for some serious inspiration from the design team.

Here are the layouts I created for this month's gallery. Enjoy!
click on the layout to enlarge ;-)



                              









I hope you like!
Loves.
D.


6 comments:

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Amazing as always Dedra! I love your layouts! I can't wait to get my LT kit for this month! I LOVE your decorations in that layout. Such great jars!

Eileen said...

Great layouts. Love the pic of you and your daughter.

Kathy Floen said...

Loved the LOs! :) I really thought the LO of you and Shelby was beautiful! :) Awesome Job! :)

Tere said...

Gorgeous creations Dedra.

Vel said...

Love what you've done with the kit...can't wait to get my hands on some shimmerz. :)

Suz said...

Amazing layouts. Your photos are beautiful

Hope you are feeling better