Monday, September 28, 2009

Stephanie Howell....

is the guest designer this week at Creative Therapy! I recently found her blog and the thing I love about her blog and art is how real she is. About everything. Her life, her girls, her challenges and everything in between.
If you have not already, please head over to her blog and check it out!
Also, check out all of the designers work at Creative Therapy. It is simply amazing.

This week's catalyst is: "Who’s the person who supports you the most in your life (emotionally and intellectually)?"
I wanted my layout to be focused on the photo and my journaling, which led to simplicity.
There is a song out right now that brings me to tears and expresses how I feel about Jon. When I hear it, I turn it up really high and sing it. Love it!

It's by Keith Urban, the song: Only you can love me this way.
Jon NEVER listens to the lyrics of a song just the melody. So, sometimes, like in this case I will use pieces of lyrics as my journaling. This catalyst fit perfect as well as a photo Shelby took of Jon and I a couple of weeks ago on my birthday.

The journaling reads:
Well, I know there's a reason and I know there's a rhyme.
We were meant to be together.
That's why....
We can roll with the punches and we can stroll hand in hand.
And when I say it's forever you understand.
That's why you're always in my heart, you're always on my mind.
but when it all becomes to much you're never far behind and there's
no one that comes close to you or could ever take your place.
Cause only you can love me this way. love you always!
9.2009


(click on the photo to see it larger)

Thanks for stopping by!
Loves.
D.

4 comments:

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Dedra I love that song! Beautiful layout...so touching.

6p00d83452397469e2 said...

Dedra! I really love your recent projects. Stunning!

Kathy Floen said...

Dedra- You kick massive butt, my friend! :) I, too, am a fan of Stephanie. She is very down to earth and can explain life through words without losing the "feel" of what is going on. :) She, like you, makes the most beautiful LO's too. :) I loved hers also with her hubby! :) I love how both of you love your hubbies! :) ((HUGS))

Brenda said...

Wow this layout really is beautiful! Lovin the paper you used!
hugs
Brenda