Thursday, September 24, 2009

Over at Dream Street Papers....

I'm the guest designer this month. Their products are SO versatile.
The chipboard alphabets and accents were fun to play with.
All of the rub ons went on like butter. All of the new releases from Dream Street were fabulous! For more inspiration and ideas check out their website.

Here are some of the layouts/projects I created using the new releases!
(Click the photos for a larger more detailed view)









My Mom always loves receiving photos from us. So, this Christmas I will burn her a DVD fill of photos and then use CD boxes for packaging.
The Merry and Bright collection is perfect for decorating those boxes. If you want to use a rub on but you also want to add dimension, take a white piece of cardstock use your rub on and then
use a circle punch to cut out. Add 3D foam squares to the back to give you the dimension you were looking for.



Kim left me a comment and I don not have her e.mail. So, Kim send me your e.mail girl!
Her comment was:

Kim Strother said...
Hi Dedra- i need a favor please!!! I really want to make an altered book. Do have photos posted somewhere of yours??? I'd be so grateful if you could give me a link and tips on the best way to make one. I've been waiting because I thought you and Noell had recorded a video, but I never heard anything more about this. I just love what I saw of the books you shared and I'd love to try it. Thank you!!! xoxo-Kim


I have had a few ladies e.mail me about the altered book DVD.
Noell and I did the DVD photo shoot for the packaging not to long ago. The DVD is on it's way I PROMISE. In the DVD I walk you through my altered book process step-by-step and show different elements along with tips for two different types of altered books that I love putting together.
I'm hoping to have a release date within the next week.
Here is the link to a photo stream Noell put together of one of the books I created.
Click HERE.

If you have any specific questions Kim shoot me an e.mail at dlong20@cox.net

Catcha' tomorrow!
Loves.
D.

8 comments:

Amy Coon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!

AMY COON
www.thepaperlife.com

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Congrats Dedra! I'm so happy for you. You are an awesome inspiration to us!

Amy Coose said...

Wanted to congratulate you on LT!!! Can't wait to get to know ya better!

ellen s. said...

what a cool way to use the pennant! awesome stuff and CONGRATS!

Kimberly said...

Big congratulations to you!!!! So excited to know you more! :)
Xoxoxo
Loves,
Kimberly

Suz said...

Congrats girl - I'm so happy for you

Vel said...

Wow, fabulous work with these products and congrats!

6p00d8341c7e7353ef said...

hi Dedra, i left a comment at DS blog, but just incase you don't get to read it, i am absolutely amazed at your creations for the guest spot...totally mind blowing. so inspiring. i don't use my mist often enough & i need to. seeing your art just made me giddy to wanna create with it now. thanks for the inspiration!!!!