Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The last few days....

have really been a blur to me. This weekend was SUPER productive.
I had a few design commitments that needed to be taken care of.

Still on my list of to do's:
I still have one e.mail submission for a design team call I need to send.
Spend time with Jon and the girls.
One project to ship out to Scrapbook Trends.
Hug the girls and Jon.
I want to start my last 34 of 34 minibook. I already have some ideas.
Do homework with Shelby and Ellie.
I really want to do a December Daily minibook this year. (Need to get on that).
Give Jon and the girls a kiss on the cheek.
One more layout with a deadline date of this Saturday.
Talk to Jon about scheduling a day trip to Globe-Miami. Love the old downtown districts they have.

AND last night, I joined Noell for Paperclipping Live. Thanks to everyone who stopped by. If you were not able to make it you can see the recorded show here.
I always have SO much fun with Noell and I think I get a bigger chunk of time to actually scrapbook then I do at my own house. Unless, of course, it's after midnight.
So, the last thing I can think of right now that is on my list is to finish the journaling for the layout.
I'll take a complete photo when the journaling is done and the lighting is better. I just got home and it's getting darker earlier.



Oh, that reminds me another thing to add as a note to self: Ask Jon to create a "light box" for me. This way I will be able to take photos of things anytime during the day.
Oh, yes and get candle making molds from the attic so I can make candles for Halloween.

I truly am a list maker. Keeping my lists and making a minibook based on them might be another fun idea! HHHHmmmmm.
If I owe you an e.mail you will be hearing from me shortly!

So, what's on your list of things to do?

Loves.
D.

5 comments:

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Sounds like a whirlwind for you! Isn't life great! Love all the activity a busy family and a great life brings.

Loved seeing you on Paperclipping last night. Your layout is so beautiful! And good luck on the design team submission. Can't wait to hear more about that!

Kathy Floen said...

Long time, no see CHica! :) I have been out of commission, so I have to get caught up on your blog! :) Looks like I have missed so much! :) So, That is something on my to do list! ;) LOL! But also...I need to remember to have fun with scrapbooking...I got so caught up in DT Calls and wanting to submit that I forgot how to love it and it takes its toll. :)

I also know I am missing a b-day in there somewhere, so Happy Birthday! :) ((HUGS))

Kim Strother said...

I don't know how you do it all?? How do you keep up with work and the girls and keep deadlines for submissions??? My hats off to you. Now...Spill of the DT submission!!! Who's it for?? And good luck!!

Lisa T. Howard said...

I hear ya! I have lists of my lists! LOL! Good luck with all your to-do's and very best of luck on the DT call! xoxo L

Erin Bassett said...

That episode of Paperclipping was so great...I loved seeing you on there. :D

Sounds like you have a long list, but that your priorities are right.

Have a great weekend!