Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hello September!

Where did August go, really?
Here is my photo of the day. We are supposed to have a Scrapbook garage sale this weekend but if the hurricane
stays on track it will hit us starting on Friday through the weekend! UUUmmmm, bummer!

Anyway, I'm still preparing and if the hurricane hits I will have it not this weekend but the next for sure!
So, this is just the start of paper I will be selling in 20 sheet bundles for cheap!
The 20 sheet bundles are grouped in patterned papers, transparencies, die cut papers and specialty papers.



See you lovely ladies tomorrow!
Loves.
D.

5 comments:

Suz said...

Wish I lived nearby.

Kim Strother said...

Dedra- if I senf you a Self addressed stamped envelope and some money will you send some to me??
Seriously!!! I bet it's all great stuff!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Oh my! If I only lived near you! I would so fill up all the space in my scrap area I just purged!!!

Tiffany said...

Dedra, show us more pics, I might come out and check out your yard sale. Also I saw your mini album on Teresa Collins today. I can't wait to do one my self.

Adrianne said...

Saw your lovely mini on Teresa's blog today...ooooh...nice! How do I know where to come for your garage sale...I am local!