Saturday, September 05, 2009

He and I....

and one of my favorite photos of US. I was looking through a stack of layouts today and came across one in particular where I used this photo. It reminded me of how important it is to tell our stories.
Especially documenting certain emotions at certain times during our life. How we can be taken back in time and see
how much we have grown. Good stuff!



and I did get a little crafty today. I plan to tomorrow as well. Here is a little peek.
I can't share the whole thing just yet!



Wishing everyone and your families a wonderful Saturday night on a LONG weekend!
Loves.
D.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Wow, look at all the stuff I missed! You've been bloggin away like crazy! I haven't scrapped in months, and I can't wait to get organized and start in again. I'm finally settled in my place near Huntington Beach...goodbye desert forever. I'll miss the beautiful blue sky, the green golf courses, the gorgeous landscape and sunsets, but I won't miss the heat. Missed you, but I'm back!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Aww how cute you two are! I love that picture. And I can't wait to see the rest of that sneak peek! I know it's amazing.

Kim Strother said...

This is a great picture of you guys!! Please share the layout with it...I'd love to see it!!