Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This photo....

is an insight to how BADLY I need to get with the program of putting finished pages in albums....
The most important thing to me is that those pages contain memories that have been documented. Stories told.
I have been thinking about slowly acquiring 12 x 12 shadow box frames, I think they may even have them in 14 x 14....
Jon would love for me to display the pages on the walls in our home....Little pieces of US, our family....
The smile it would put on my face as I walked past them hanging....



I have also been brainstorming and writing down my thoughts on other creative ways to incorporate paper art within our home.
The ideas are starting to really come together....

Here is a little glimpse of something I can fully share on Sunday....



See ya tomorrow!
Loves.
D.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

The stack at least means that you are getting stuff done right?? I think that is an awesome idea to hang up your scrapbook pages. I can't wait to see the page on Sunday!!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

I agree! That stack is work done! Would love to see the goodies you have in that pile...bet they're lovely. Hope to see more on your idea of the wall hangings!

Suz said...

I used to put mine away daily then the stack started... now I have an iris container to temp put layouts in & when it doesn't close I know it's time to get the albums out

Kathy Floen said...

Oh, Dedra-I am thinking that peek was some TC stuff! :) I love Teresa Collins' new lines! :) BEAUTIFUL! :)