Thursday, August 06, 2009

Teresa Collins....

need I say more! Teresa NEVER ceases to amaze me with her designs. The new friendship line is totally up my alley.
Tiffany Blue, Black and Cream = Yumminess!
I started working with the new Envelope Kit she will be releasing soon!

I based this little envelope album around Shelby and her friends. The cards and envelopes that make up the pages of this album can hold little notes that Shelby has written about the relationships she has with her friends.
Little memories she has of them.

(For a larger view please click on the photos) ;-)


















I will be back this weekend to share some more things I have been working on.
Gotta go, my Mom is still here and everyone is hungry!
Big hugs!
D.

7 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Gorgeous Dedra, I agree loved the blue

Amy Coon said...

I absolutely love T.'s friendship line and as always you rocked it girl!!!
Luvs, Amy
www.amyspaperlife.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

Dedra,
I love teresa collins too. I can't wait for her new stuff to get out there. I might copy your mini album, but they say imitation is the highest form of flattery right? So just take it that I love your work and I want to be like you!!! Thanks for all of your inspiration.

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Beautiful book Dedra! I love Teresa's lines, the new ones are amazing! I love following your blog!

Kathy Floen said...

Oh,Dedra! :) Again....your work is beautifully perfect! :) You are awesome! :) I love the envie book! :)

Noell-Hyman said...

This album is typical Dedra-beauty! You do such a great job with her products. You said the pages are from cards and envelopes but from the pictures it looks to me like envelopes and file folders...some of those pages have tabs like file folders. Am I wrong? I can't wait to see what the kit looks like.

--Noell
Paperclipping

Suz said...

Beautiful book Dedra. I love this line & you do everything so right to show it off!