Thursday, August 13, 2009

My NEW favorite....

pendant. I saw this yesterday and I had to have it....It was originally to be used as a keychain and I just removed the clasp to make it a necklace....I won't lie EVERY time I walk past one of these types of pieces it takes everything I have to walk away and not purchase one....BUT I never really buy these types of things for myself....
Yesterday, when I found this I said to myself "why not!" AND it was reasonably priced and on sale.
Really I could not go wrong!



I see these fabulous pieces and I aspire to create this type of art....I have soldered once about 2 years ago and it wasn't bad but it was not good either....I know practice makes perfect. So, I will put this on my list of things to get better at....
My only soldering experience I used Hambly and Creative Imaginations transparency sheets to make my pendants....
They were fun!



So, what is on your list?

Loves.
D.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Dedra, I think they look awesome.
My husband knows how to sodder (sp) we should make the pendants and then let him sodder them together.

Erin Bassett said...

How cute is that!! Love the ones you made too...I think they turned out great!

itsmelah said...

Hello Dedra,
I love that D initial charm. Where did you find that? I enjoy your blog. (Tricia's friend - Lori)