Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm a....

really simple girl. I'm not flashy. I don't wear bright colors (they make me uncomfortable). I like wearing solid colors like black, brown, gray, navy. Simple right?
Back a few months ago my Mom gave me some awesome rings. They have become two of my favorite pieces of jewelry (except for my wedding bands, of course). I have just started wearing the one below and it has been a real stretch for me, but I really do love it. I have been meaning to ask my Mom where she found the rings.
That's one thing I really enjoy about my Mom she is a very classy lady and she has no fear when it comes to jewelry, clothes and shoes. There have been MANY times that I have wondered where my "style" went. I surely did not get it from my Mom.





Earlier this week I saw a black rose ring at Claire's, while I was with the girls. I gotta go back and get it, it was fabulous!
I'm realizing that the great thing about my girls is they take me places that keep me young (but not to young, LOL!)

Loves.
D.

4 comments:

MoreThanMyOwnLife said...

That ring is super gorgeous. I love it.

Your blog is adorable! 8)

Deanna said...

It's hard to believe you don't have "style" looking at your work! Maybe you are just channeling it differently :)

And the ring is beautiful.

Erin Bassett said...

LOL, I agree with Deanna! You're layouts are awesome...maybe they're sucking the "style" out of your wardrobe, LOL.

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Aww I love that ring! I have one almost just like it and wear it more times than I probably should! I love bling, whether on a scrapbook page or on ME! You have style, girl, don't kid yourself!