Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday night, Saturday and Sunday

nights are my favorite. Jon and I love having friends over and entertaining.
Our friends tonight arrive in 20 minutes! I love being here in our home. Family time playing games, watching movies, being creative. I have a table in my studio for the girls.
Some weekends I can be here until the wee hours of the morning. I usually don't get creatively started until
everyone is in bed! I want to spend as much time with Jon and the girls as possible.

Every now and then Ellie will wait a few minutes after everyone has gone to bed and she joins me in the studio at the table I have for just for the girls. It is a special time with her.
With Shelby my time is going with her to get her hair done or some shopping. Gotta love those teen years!
I'll take her anyway I can get her! LOL!!

My photo of the day is our home and a couple of views I love so desperately!





See ya tomorrow!

Loves.
D.

4 comments:

Suz said...

You have a beautiful home & family.

Kim Strother said...

Hi Dedra- I'm impressed...4 post in a row!!! LOL! I love it!! Hugs- Kim

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Beautiful home Dedra! I love your decorating style. Thanks for sharing with us!

Kathy Floen said...

I just love the pic with your fave view of your home, Dedra! :) I have been so spolied with all of these blog posts! :) Our internet went down in MT and I have been nehond for a couple of days because, like you, I have been spending some cherished moments with the family. :) I love how you are and what you value, girl! :) I really like how comfy you are putting it all out there on your blog. :) Hugs, Friend! :)