Monday, May 25, 2009

THANK YOU!

to all the men and women who are fighting and those who have fought to keep our country safe....
Protecting our way of life and our freedoms....Thank you to the families of past and present soldiers who have kept the family
together while their loved ones were away....



Thank You to all the men in my family who have fought in past wars....
One of my favorite photos of my grandparents....



I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day and please be safe!
Hugs....
D.

6 comments:

Shaquanna said...

Dedra,
Wow! You favor your grandmother. Beautiful photo!

Kathy Floen said...

I was gonna say exactly what Shaquanna said....I had to look at your blog pic to just solidify it for me! :) WOW! :)

Also, what a beautiful post! :)

Lisa T. Howard said...

Beautiful words Dedra! And I agree with the other ladies...you DO favor your grandmother...both such lovely ladies!

Amy Coon said...

What a great photo to have of your grandparents that is just priceless! Hope all is great!
Luv Amy

Suz said...

What a great photo of your grandparents. You sure do favor her -- beauty runs in the family.

I loved your post with photo shoot of the girls too they look so beautiful -- those are some great photos. I love how you drag a recliner out into the front yard for photos! A gal after my own heart who cares what people think it's all about the memories. lol you go girl

hks said...

dedra... lots of inspriation on your blog! so cooL! i saw your awesome book on janet's blog.. nice work! very cool stuff... take care!
heidi