Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Seriously....

It was SO windy a couple of weeks ago, Shelby had done her hair for a birthday party she was going to AND me wanting to work on my photography skills thought it was the perfect time for a mini photo shoot!

I know that MANY professional photographers and scrapbookers alike have used chairs outside but I wanted to give it a try....
and this chair was one that Jon's grandfather sat in everyday!
It means SO much to our family, well maybe more to me....LOL!!!!

I will warn you that these are photos you will see in the future at some point....
Whether it be on a layout or made into a minibook project....
Two of them are already on the walls in our house....

















Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs....
D.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh good pictures!!! I love them. Your daughters are so pretty.

Eileen said...

Great pictures! The light is so perfect. Maybe that's what I need....granpa's chair!

Kathy Floen said...

Dedra-

Great Pics and your girls are just gorgeous! :) I am telling you...come up to MT one time!!! We would have a BLAST! :) You better be careful...if my hubby ever wins the lottery...I am sending for you! :) I love your mind and how creative you are! :)

Jennifer and Kim said...

When did your oldest daughter get so grown up? Wow, she is beautiful!

Noell-Hyman said...

She looks gorgeous, Dedra. She's such a beautiful girl. Great photography, too!


=)


Hugs,
Noell

mrs_docko said...

Stunning photos there Dedra. Your daughters sure are beautiful looking girls. Love the idea of the chair, the rich colour in it complements the fair complexions of the girls. Well done.