Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mom....



has always been there for me....
She has given me wings and wisdom....
She has helped me become the woman I am today creating a life I love....

She is going back to Texas on the 20th and it will be a new journey for her and I....
I have never lived this far away from her....and it is starting to set in....
So, my blog will not only be scrapbooking and projects but will also include more of our family photos
and become more personal....

Think Stephanie Howell....
I will be back with a mini album, a graduation card and also some cards for the end of the school year that you can create
for your child's teacher....Gift cards seem to be at the top of a teacher's wish list....

I hope every one of you have a FABULOUS Mother's Day!!!!
Hugs...
D.

4 comments:

Suz said...

Happy Mother's Day girl. I know you are showering your mom with those fantistic gifts today. Savor every moment with her. I know she's not only emotional support for you & the girls but does so much for you just being there for them/helping you out. I know just that will take some adjusting & will increase your stress level.

Now you will HAVE to tell your hubby that skype is a must for both of you... not the same as an in person hug but a good alternative.

Hugs, Suz

Simply-Mel said...

Oh man, its hard having a mom far away. Enjoy your time with her while you can and remember technology makes us all seem so much closer all the time!

Tiffany said...

Oh Dedra, I'm so excited to see what you have been working on. I have two mini albums that I want to get started I just need some inspiration. I know you will miss your mom, but it will be ok.

Kathy Floen said...

Happy Mother's Day, Dedra! :) I loved that pic of your mom! :) She is beautiful! :) I am sorry that she is moving...that will be hard I am sure. I live within minutes of my mom and my hubby's mom and I am not sure what I would do if I didn't see them whenever I could. :) Hugs to you with that. :)