Thursday, May 14, 2009

The house....

smells SO good....

These are from my Mother-In-Law....
They were delivered to the office yesterday! It TOTALLY made my day!!!!



These are from my Mom....
I'm SO going to miss her....She leaves in less than a week....



These are from Jon and the girls!!!! They make me smile every time I walk into the family room!
I'm LOVING all of the fresh flowers....I had forgotten how wonderful they are!!!!



I'll be back tomorrow night with a few cards and a mini album....
Have a GREAT Friday!!!!
Hugs....
D.

4 comments:

Eileen said...

and why all the flowers? Is it your birthday? Should we be celebrating?!!!!!

Kathy Floen said...

What's the news? :) Well, either way I am so happy that you got such beautiful flowers! :)

Amy Coon said...

You are a lucky girl my friend............thanx for sharing them with us even if we can't smell them!!!!

Tere said...

Hi Dedra!!

Is today your birthday??!
Those flowers are gorgeous,, whatever the reason is, Congrats!!!!!

Tere(mybabyseth)