Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tagged....I'm it!

I have been tagged by the lovely, talented Kim.

[Makes_My_Heart_Smileblogaward.jpg]

Hopefully, I get this right. LOL! I think this is how it works:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Put links to their 10 blogs.
5. Leave a comment for the nominees.

So now I have to pick 10 blogs (in no particular order):

1. Noell
2. Lain
3. Terri
4. Eileen
5. Amy
6. Jennifer
7. Tiffany
8. Kathy
9. Sudie
10. Sam

This afternoon when I left work I happened to glance at my rear view mirror (which displays the outside temperature) I could NOT believe it said 104 degrees. UUUUmmmmm, seriously!
This means my hibernation from the sun will be starting SOON!
Since having Stage III skin cancer I stay out of the sun as much as possible during the day. Living in Arizona does not help matters. There is a positive side to living in Arizona it is the number 2 spot in the world for skin cancer. The number one place to be diagnosed with skin cancer is Australia. So, at least I don't live there right?

I have been busy finishing SUPER EASY Mother's Day projects that you can create for your Mother, Grandmother or friends of yours that are Mother's. I will be sharing those later on this week. I have also been working on some top secret projects with Noell. SUPER excited for those.
Noell and I went to the Mesa Creating Keepsakes Convention last weekend. We had fun stopping by Mystic Paper, one of our favorite stores. We always have the best time hanging out.

I'll be back in a few days with some Mother's Day goodies that you can re.create in a flash.
AND if anyone is having cooler weather (Terri Bradford) please send some here to Arizona!!!!

Hugs and love to everyone!!!!
D.

8 comments:

Kathy Floen said...

Ok...Dedra...I am gonna try not to mess up the "tag" game! LOL! I kinda get it so we will see! :) LOL!

I can't believe how hot it is in AZ! :) We have had some warmer days here in MT (77 was the highest this week), but we are going to be in the 40s and 50s this weekend. You should come up here! :) (wink, wink)

Eileen said...

What a cute tag! Thank you for thinking of me!

I wish I could send you some cool beach weather, but it was 104 in the California desert too. So HOT!

Can't wait to see what you and Noell are cooking up!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Congrats on your award Dedra! You deserve it!!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet b-day wishes! Hope you are finding shelter from the brutal sun! Hugs to ya!

terri : bradford web designs, llc said...

Hey Dedra! Thanks!!

The colder weather has now left the state of CO, lol!! (Or else you know I'd send some down your way!) It is supposed to be in the 80's this week (which, I guess, is cold to you, ha!)

We do have over 300 days of lovely sunshine here... and the altitude is so high (and my family is so white!) that we have to be super careful about the sun here, too...

I am so glad you and Noell are doing some new stuff together. Definitely looking forward to it! :)

Kim Strother said...

Hi Dedra- thanks for playing along!! Maybe I sent the sun your way when I tagged you. It was 95 here in my area of California last weekend. The kids even went swimming! But today it is about 67..so I'll send that to you now!! Have a great week end!!

BeccaRoo said...

Hi there please pop on over to my blog to receive two Blog Award: http://scrapersdelight.blogspot.com/2009/04/these-blog-awards-are-from-my-friend-at.html

Amy Coon said...

D.
just luv your mom's day creations saw them on face book and went to scrapbooking.com Can I just tell you Shelby looks like a model in the frame you are giving your mom .........so grown up and stunning! Will be stealing your ideas again you little ball of inspiration you!!!

Luv, A.

ScrapHappy said...

Thank you for the tag!! I will get to this ASAP. :)