Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!



The Easter bunny stopped last night and left the girls lots of goodies in their baskets....
The Easter bunny also left an "Easter Egg" stamp on one of the eggs she had colored....I think he loved her egg and wanted to let her know that....LOL!!!!
Jon and I have sat down with the Easter bunny (a few years ago) and asked him if he could only bring one "box" of candy for the girls....Every Easter he usually brings one of the "movie" size candy boxes to the girls....
Everything else in the Easter basket is something they need or little things they have requested....

When I decorate the house for Easter I always have glass jars here and there full of different candies we love....So, by the time the actual holiday rolls around we have had more than enough sugar!!!!

So, Shelby got some converse shoes (she really needed them) and I still can't believe she wears a size 11 in Women's shoes....
If I would not have been there when she was born I might think there must have been a "switch" at the hospital....LOL!!!!
BUT then again, she has a lot of the same personality traits I have (my Mom reminds me all the time)....
Shelby also got a poster she had been wanting and her box of candy!!!!

Ellie got A Cinderella plate, bowl and cup set, Little pet shop, a remote for her TV (something she needs), crayons (she's my little artist) and her box of candy as well....Everyone was excited and very happy with what the Easter bunny brought for them....

On another note....The catalyst this week over at Creative Therapy is "What makes you laugh"....
The layout below is my entry for this week and Karen Russell is the guest designer....


Supplies: Paper: Bazzill, Alcohol Inks, Scallop Punch, Stamps, Jewel Brads, Jewels

So, hop on over, take a look and link your layout if this catalyst is something that hits home for you....

I wish you and your families the best Easter filled with Easter egg hunts, candy-filled bellies, lots of love and time with family!!!!
Hugs from me to you!!!!
D.

1 comment:

Kim Strother said...

Hi dedra- I've tagged your blog! Know you're busy, but it's my first tag. check out my blog for all the details!! Thanks Kim