Thursday, March 19, 2009

I was informed....

late this afternoon, after work that I would be having family over for dinner this evening and to be quite honest my downstairs is a disaster to say the very least....So, I have been cleaning the huge mess from this weekend's Easter projects for Scrapbook.com on now I'm moving onto helping Jon create dinner....

So, since I had a lengthy post planned it looks like it is not in the stars for me this evening....I'm doing a balancing act like many of us ladies do....Full time job, kids, husbands, this hobby that I LOVE etc.....

I was thinking maybe it's appropriate that I blog tomorrow since it's the first day of Spring and I will be able to share everything....
So, have a great night and I will be posting tomorrow as soon as I get home from work...
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!!!

Hugs...
D.

No comments: