Thursday, March 05, 2009

I can't BELIEVE.....

all of the comments I have received over the last couple of days!!!! How amazing you ladies are....I SO enjoyed reading each and every one and for those of you who e.mailed me directly I believe I sent an e.mail back your way....
If not PLEASE let me know....

I have seen many old friends, discovered new talented ladies and blogs in reading everyone's comments....AND since you all totally ROCK I decided to not only giveaway the 2 kits but also add another winner of Teresa Collin's stamps....
I have been so inspired by all of you that I will be doing more giveaways and updating my blog regularly....
SO, if the stars did not align for you this time around please come back and visit and it could happen in the near future....
If you could do me another favor and please leave me some scrapbooking questions that have been on your mind OR things you like to see and discuss on blogs....
I'm open to whatever you guys got to say....

Now, without further ado....The winners are:

The 7 x 13 Album Kit:

JudiW said...
Hi Dedra--I would so love to win a set of Teresa Collins products, it's very hard to come by here our one and only LSS doesn't carrry Teresa Collins products no matter how much I plead. 

As for future shows I'd love to see some done on altered books I love these. And it's a great way to recycle.
7:33 PM

The Mini Album Kit:

Jennifer said...

I loved the layout....it's so cool to see you use the soft colors of the pinks and then have this blast of hot pink and orange. Color is so amazing and effective...can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for an awesome time and feel free to run late anytime!
Jennibug
ps...toes, fingers and shoelaces crossed!
9:21 PM

The Teresa Collin's Stamps:

jerseygirl said...

Fabulous show! I'm new to Paperclipping, been watching for a few weeks. Decided to become a member after last night's show!
I have been however a big fan of TC for quite some time, both collections are Yummo!
Thanks for sharing your talents and inspiration, you both together are a hoot! I was laughing so hard at times, I woke up my kids!
Thanks for a great evening!

Linda H ~ Jersey Girl
7:22 PM

Shoot me an e.mail with your address and I'll get these shipped out....My e.mail is dlong20@cox.net

In other news: Below is a sneak peek of a layout for Creative Therapy
I will post the entire layout on Sunday....Saturday I will be back with some tips I have for those of you who want to know more about sewing on your layouts and/or projects....OR you're on the fence and looking into getting a sewing machine....
I'm in NO way an expert but I'll tell you what I use....



HUGS!!!!
D.

5 comments:

Noell-Hyman said...

Alright, 3 kits!!!

Congratulations Jennifer, Judi and Jersey girl!

What's up with all those J's??? LOL!

--Noell
Host, Paperclipping

Marcy said...

Congrats to the winners..!! marcy

Tiffany said...

I would love to learn more about Alcohol Inks. I see them in the store and I almost bought them but I had no idea what to do with them.I did see one project online but it didn't really explain what they were or how to use them.

Chere said...

I love the look of sewing on lay-outs, but.......? The last one that had hand stitching look okay. How do you get your stitches even. I even took a pencil and drew them on, then premade the holes. My stitches were still not even. Help???

Congrats to the winners!!!

Theresa Collins is such a great person and I love her products.

~sharon said...

I love to sew on pages and cards. It is *the* best way to make sure fabric and/or textured paper stays put. Plus it's less bulky than many other means of fastening products.
I use my cheap-o $5 (yep, only $5!) Bernina sewing machine but I always use a decent quality thread with tensions properly adjusted.

Can't wait to see what you have to share next!