Monday, February 02, 2009

The Whole Enchilada....

Here is the layout I created for www.creativetherapy.com on Friday....
Again, the catalyst is: "When was the last time you were up all night?"



I based this layout describing what keeps me up most nights and why.....
I do have neighbors that drive by on the weekend and notice my studio lights on....How SUPER cool is that....
My neighbors notice things like that about me....

Anyway, the journaling reads:
The feel of paper, the textures of different embellishments and the smell of Staz.On Ink….A great photo and the memories that it stirs inside me as I look at it…. The stories that I want to pass on into future generations of our family….The occasional midnight visit from Ellie because she knows I’m down here working….This is the passion that keeps me up, in my own little space through the nights and early mornings…..1.2009

In case you guys haven't noticed I'm obsessed with alcohol inks and sewing on my pages....
A special "thank you" to Chandra who works with me a scrapbook.com....
She saved the leftover cardboard templates from product we received and gave them to me and I used them as a mask for this layout....Thanks girl!!!!!

I'll be back....in the meantime make sure to catch Paperclipping Live tomorrow night....It has been a couple of weeks for me but I hope to be able to tune in tomorrow night....Just click Paperclipping live above and I'll get you hooked up with where you need to be.....
Hugs....
D.

6 comments:

Katie Watson said...

It was soooo super fun to meet you in person and spend my little lunch break with you and John...I think it's so cool that your husband went with you and he was such a sweet and "in tune" guy. Loved meeting you....and your hubby. Darn...I wish that you all lived closer to us..i know that Derek and I would be super fast friends with you and John!! There would be many dinners and many glasses of wine.......!!

Katie Watson said...

ooops, darn..I hate spelling peoples names wrong....JON..sorry Mr. Jon!

Noell-Hyman said...

I have missed you in Paperclipping Live, Dedra! I'm so glad you'll be back tomorrow. Thanks for giving it a plug in your post, today.

Hey, are you guys free this weekend? Ya wanna come over????

Kim Watson said...

Hiya friend! How have you & your lovely family been???? I see you are up to your usual tricks....creating gorgeous pages & albums. You just go from strength to strength.
Have a super day!
Hugs
Kim!

Eileen said...

I love this page. But then I love all of your creations! I wonder if I could do Creative Therapy AND You in 52 at the same time. I'm afraid I'd burn out on one of them....but I'm glad they're BOTH there.

Miss you!

The Red Recruiter said...

Good stuff Dedra! This whole blogging madness is really what keeps me up at night... but, perhaps that would be difficult to put in paper form ;-) You ought to have my brother start a blog about living with a blogging scrapbooker. Perhaps then, all of the husbands of the scrapbooking world will have a place to share common experiences... and learn how to make studios! Let me know if I can help with the HTML code for your Facebook connection link.

Looking forward,
Michael