Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's.....

Day is quickly approaching....which means as Mom's we will be helping our children put together those lovely boxes they will take to school to collect their Valentine cards in....
I really did not think about doing a post again on the boxes, but I received an e.mail from a wonderful lady named Heather that I met in CA, while Jon and I were there for CHA....She was taking a class that Teresa was teaching....
So, thank you Heather, it was so nice talking with you and Echo....
I hope you feel better soon and the boxes go smoothly!!!!

I created the box below using a cake box and the Crush Line from Teresa Collins....
Scrapbook.com carries the full line of Teresa Collins products as well as Teresa's new CHA releases....



Just cover the box with the paper of your choice and then add the embellies you like....
To make the strap use a hole punch on each side of the box to create the holes...slide your ribbon through the holes from the inside out and then tie a knot....and you're all set....Easy Peasy!!!!





I would love to see some of the boxes you create so please leave me a comment and a link so I can check it out!!!!
I have also recently joined Facebook and added to my sidebar so you can find me there as well....
Wanna Be Friends? LOL!!!!

Hugs....
Dedra.

5 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Dedra Very beautiful
I'm going to look for you on face books

Suz said...

Adorable - thanks for adding me as a friend on facebook

Lisa T. Howard said...

Adorable Valentine's box!!! I will definitely be adding that idea to my project files for use with my soon-to-be step daughter. I will look for you on facebook. Thanks for sharing the great project and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Kim Strother said...

Dedra- is that a cereal box??? That's what I call repurposing!! And oh so cute too!! I love it!

scrapnchat said...

Dedra-This is Heather from the Red Bee-I love looking at your blog-thanks for posting the examples. I love them. I forgot how you said you made those cool bows-did you just cut random pieces and glue them in behind the bow-or in between???? What kind of glue do you prefer??? You have me thinking very "out of the box"-no pun intended...I look at my food containers differently now....