Friday, January 23, 2009

On the road....

in the morning....Jon and I are headed for CHA....Our anniversary is Monday so this will be our little getaway lumped into CHA....
We are just excited to leave AZ for a few days....LOL!

The last two lines that Teresa will be releasing is the Haute Cuisine line and the Journal It Girl line.....
For some reason when it comes to scrapbooking PINK is the color I'm drawn too....
The Journal It Girl line was right up my alley....
These will be in Teresa's booth:









Next, is the awesome new Haute Cuisine line....I loved creating a recipe book that my Mom wanted to take home with her as soon as she saw it....So here are the layouts and book:





and the book:









The book has four sections and I will add more....but that is the general layout of the book....
The great thing about Teresa's lines is that you can intermix them all....She also has KILLER transparencies that are to dye for....
The layout above of Ellie in her room, underneath the photo is where that AWESOME transparency starts....
Her entire CHA line can be found here: www.teresacollinsdesigns.com

OK, I'm off to do laundry, get packed and a routine written down for my Mom and Sister-in-law that will be keeping the girls....THANK YOU BOTH!!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be back late next week with some CHA photos.....
Hugs....
D.

5 comments:

mumof2 said...

love your take on tc projects you did for cha --- esp. like how you take a traditional frame and put it on your album cover. michelle

Suz said...

Happy Anniversary hope you have a wonderful trip & great time with your hubby

ScrapHappy said...

So fun to see you there!!!
Your projects are awesome. You rock!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

elina said...

This is very nice!! What frame have you used for the book cover?? Teresa Colin's products are supercute!!! You certainly use them to the fullest!!

candylds said...

It was nice seeing you on paper clipping live! I would love to learn what new things I can do with Ink.. I do search the net often for new ideas. Love what you did with the stamps. I never thought to make lace with circle words! Hope to see you back soon!

Lorrie Jonas