Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Honestly....

I'm here and I have been playing with the most AMAZING NEW lines by Teresa Collins....
These will be releasing at the CHA show this weekend and here is a little sneak peak for ya!!!!

The first line is the Family Matters line....Teresa created this line with the idea of getting the focus back on what matters most...Our families....
With this line she has designed the most amazing 6 x 12 papers....I LOVE them....I also LOVE the tree transparency....It ROCKS....You can see it in the minibook below....
So, here are some samples of the "Family Matters" line....









Here is a peak of the minibook and I used the bind it all to bind old book covers....The bind it all is truly versatile....










THEN when you think Teresa could not have designed another line that is equally amazing you realize she did!!!!
She designed the "Documented" line....
I was moved by Teresa's blog entry today and what her motivation was for creating the line....
So, head over and check it out....
This line is all about telling your story or the story of someone you care about...The "Documented" line has 6 x 12 tags included to give you prompts to help you along the way....
Here are some sample layouts....









Here is a little peak of the minibook I created using the "Documented" line....









I will be back with the other lines that Teresa has designed.....
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to let me know what you think!!!!
Hugs....
D.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

My goodness, Dedra, you've been BUSY! Wow....I just love your books and your journaling. You're REALLY good at that, you know! :-)

Fabulous eye candy!!

Suz said...

Wow Dedra now we know why you've been MIA on the blog... Love what you did with the TC lines AMAZING stuff! Love all your journaling & your layouts just scream I'm made by Dedra you have a unique style & eye for photography. Keep up the great work & hope that being showcased at CHA opens more doors for you

Kim Strother said...

I am drooling! I love what you did, the book is amazing. And I love her new Pink Line. Can't wait to get my hands on some of it!!