Thursday, December 04, 2008

I'm letting you in....

in a little secret....
Did you know you can get a FREE *EXCLUSIVE* Design Card for the Making Memories Slice Tool when you purchase your Slice at Scrapbook.com?

Here is what the design card consists of:



For more details, CLICK HERE.

A free design card!!!! How cool is that and what a great value during this time of the season....So, make sure you head over to Scrapbook.com at get them before they're gone....

I'll be back later for some other products I'm loving right now....
Hugs...
Dedra

3 comments:

Eileen said...

I love Scrapbook.com!! I don't know how you can work there without taking everything home with you....but then you have that beautiful scrap room...sigh.

lauren said...

Well that stinks. I bought mine direct from a MM dealer at cost. Great deal!!! But I sure wish I could get my hands on that card!!

Kim Watson said...

Beautiful L.O my friend!!
Thanks for the heads up on the Slice but with postage to SA it works out SO expensive!
I hope all your USA buddies take advantage of the deal though.

Have a super Sunday!
Hugs!
X