Saturday, December 20, 2008

I feel like....

I'm back from the dark side of ciaos....We arrived back from Sedona safe and sound....A couple of days after we got back Ellie came down with Bronchitis and was put on a couple of medications....The weekend came around and she was still not feeling well so we postponed her birthday party....Her birthday was Monday so we will be having her party tomorrow....
Whew....Christmas, birthday parties and a To Do list a million miles long....

AND I have not one present for Christmas yet....Um, it is 5 days until the BIG day....BUT it's all good because Jon and I have a "date night" tonight....We have a gift certificate to one of our favorite restaurants and we LOVE to do our Christmas shopping together....So, we are going to have a nice, relaxing dinner, hanging out together and get all of our shopping done....
I'm SO looking forward to spending time and living in the moment with my man....

I have my notebook and I'm feverishly writing down my "outside-of-the-box" ideas for Teresa's new CHA lines....
CHA is right around the corner and her new stuff is fantabulous!!!! I can't believe it's almost 2009....

I'll leave you with a sneak peek of the challenge that will be going up next weekend at Creative Therapy....It's the last one of this year and it's a good one!!!!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend and even if you have a million things to do like me, it's all good and remember to live in the moment, really take it all in....it's the most wonderful time of the year!!!
HUGS!!!!
Dedra


No comments: