Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A couple....

of random things....

I was contacted by the wonderful Stefanie of Journaling Junkies, she has a website that is dedicated to journaling prompts....
Please head on over and check it out, it's pretty cool stuff especially if your stumped on journaling....
Just click above on Journaling Junkies and it will take you on over....

Also, another cool thing is happening over at Scrapbook.com the annual 12 days of Christmas Sale-bration is going on....
Everyday a new "sale" is going on....Every time you make a purchase until December 12th your name is automatically entered to win a Disney Vacation getaway....
You can also sign up for the newsletter and every morning you will be sent an e.mail for that days promotion....
There is also the cutest video of the Scrapbook.com employees children (including Ellie) and it will have you in tears from laughing SO hard....

If you love Teresa Collins and you KNOW I do....and I'm so thrilled to be joining her and Jamie....Scrapbook.com carries Teresa's Tis the Season Christmas Kit....This kit is FULL of goodies from her line as well as a PDF with step by step instructions and photos to create the mini album....You can see it here: Tis the Season Kit
I'm using that collection for my Christmas album now....LOVE it!

Another thing, Tim Holtz is doing his annual 12 days of Christmas tags....Tim is doing giveaways, step by step instructions and Scrapbook.com carries all of his idea books and products....GOOD STUFF!

I'll be back later this week with a new layout and a few things I'm loving right now along with where you can purchase them...
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Big Hugs....
Dedra

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Thanks for the compliment and for the link through. I love your LO and even now it stirs something within me. The question is will I be brave enough to let it out too?