Monday, November 10, 2008

Yesterday....

got away from me...Sorry about that!
So, I want to apologize in advance for the not-so-great photos you are about to see....
It was late and I was getting my entry together for the Memory Makers Masters contest....
This was the layout I actually sent in, so I can't photograph it again.... :-(

Anyway, I created this layout with the shirt below...This is one of Ellie's outgrown shirts....
I LOVED the ruffles on this....They were calling my name and begged to be used on a layout....



I cut the pieces of ruffle out of Ellie's shirt and then sewed each piece onto the layout below....If you were to lift up each ruffle you would see the sewing underneath....The great thing is I still have the other half of her shirt and this layout is on the list to be re.created....
Please leave me a note if you have any questions!!!!



This is the close.up of the journaling strips I cut out and put directly on the ruffled material....



So, go through your child/ren's old clothes and see what you can come up with....You will be glad you did....I promise!!!
:-)

I'll be back on Wednesday with the product line I will be using for my Christmas Cards....and where you can get them....
We have not taken our family pictures yet but I will be using this lady's fan-tab-ulous Christmas Cards this year....
AND the great thing about these cards is they are SUPER EASY....Just what we need this holiday season....
That way we can spend more time with our loved ones....

BIG HUGS until Wednesday!!!!
Dedra

2 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Great idea Dedra, you layout is just so beautiful !

Suz said...

Wow that is a very creative layout - I love it!