Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where has the....

time gone....So, sorry about that but I will make it up to you....Hopefully with this post you will find some inspiration....

I have been using ALOT of Teresa Collins products in my minibooks and layouts....I love her Journal It line and Tis the season line as well....I purchase all of her products here:
Scrapbook.com
I can't believe it but she contacted me and sent me some of her new line called "Crush"....I feel like I'm in heaven....
"Crush" is so easy and versitle to use....

A little while ago I posted the photo below which would become a minibook....



I used to chunky frames as the front and back covers for an accordion album that expands in the middle....
I used Teresa's line "Crush" and I believe it might already be shipping, so be on the lookout for it....You will fall in love with it..






















Every year I create Valentine boxes for my girls to take to school....Shoe boxes really don't appeal to me so I decided to decorate cake boxes and create a "purse" type box for my girls....
The "Crush" line was perfect....So, my girls will be taking the boxes below to school in Feburary....





AND Ellie loved Teresa's tickets so much that she made her very first layout....Ellie found my hiding place for index photos and went to town....A girl after my own heart....She also learned how to use a tape runner....
This is her first creation:



With all of the Christmas spirit already in stores I have started collecting my gift cards for this year....
I'm looking forward to the four day weekend and I hope to get even more accomplished and posted...
I really want to do the Christmas album that Ali has been doing for a few years now....
So, that is on the list as well as the Christmas cards that will be sent out this year....

I will be back soon....and "Thank You" for hanging in there and checking in with me....
I love and read all of the comments....
Hugs!!!!
Dedra



5 comments:

Noell-Hyman said...

I totally get why Teresa Collins contacted you! It's a perfect match. I mean, oh my gosh, look what you did with her line!

Those transparent circles with the flourish on the inside and the words on the outside are gorgeous!!! Are they part of her line?

--Noell
Paperclipping.com

Eileen said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous! You blow me away every time with your beautiful albums. And those bows.....to die for. I think Teresa Collins made a very good call!

xxo

2 Worlds said...

This mini is great, I like her line too.

lauren said...

Love, love, LOVE the album and boxes - I don't know how you can keep outdoing yourself, but you do!

And your girl's layout! Wow... I think she's got her mama's talent!

Sudie said...

Oh, wow! so so gorgeous! I love your work. You did a fabulous job with the Crush goodies. so beautiful. Sudie