Sunday, October 05, 2008

Hello Fall.....



I love fall and all of the holidays that go right along with it....The smells, the festivities, family and friends....
Yesterday and today we have had great weather, below 100 degrees both days and hopefully we won't go back!!!

Jon and I pulled out the halloween decorations and got busy yesterday....I'm LOVING the house right now....
We have been cooking soup today and the smell of fall is here....another thing I love is being able to have the windows open all day....Living here in AZ that is something I miss, not being able to have the windows open most of the year....

I wish I would have followed Ali's project this week and I know for sure I want to create a Christmas minibook before December so I can enjoy all of the parties we host with family and friends and then just fill the minibook as the magical moments happen and are fresh in my mind....

I don't think I can make it until January before I clean out my studio, it needs to be done in the next few days...It is suffocating my mojo.....
In other news I will be a guest design team member for Dream Street Papers....I noticed them a few weeks ago while I was at work....I was pulling an order and came across some of their papers....Super cute!!!! Within days I saw a post that they were looking for guest designers and such so I applied on a whim....I received an e.mail asking if I was interested....
Um, YES!!!!
So, Thank you Kim and Dream Street Papers I'm super excited and can't wait to see the awesome products I get to design with!!!!
If your looking to get your hands on some of their papers you can see them here at scrapbook.com

I will be back in a couple of days with some scrappy goodness!!!!
Hugs to everyone!!!!
Dedra

2 comments:

KJ-Starre said...

So funny reading you are experiencing fall...we are just starting to see spring here :o) I love the photo you look of the fall decorations.

By the way congratulations for being selected as a guest designer for Dream Street...I saw your name on the list & thought YAY! that's my friend!!!
I just know you will do something amazing, like you always do :o)
Hugs!
XX

Suz said...

HUGE CONGRATS DEDRA! Dream Street has such fun paperlines & you will do something wonderful with it!