Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sweetness.....



I received a blog award from the fantabulous Aleida....I'm so grateful that Aleida reads my blog and checks in on me....So, Thank you Mrs. A....Well, here are the rules and the scrappy women I would LOVE to recieve this award too....

The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.


Now I get to nominate 7 people. So here goes:

1. Kim Watson
2. Noell Hyman
3. Dina Wakley
4. Eileen Mailloux
5. Susan Grey
6. and 7. Any other of you wonderful ladies that stop by here to see whats goin' on..

Also, yesterday Noell and I were able to hit Scrapbooks Etc. to do some shopping for the Paperclipping Live show tonight....We will be using the products we both chose at the store last night to create our layouts....
So, please tune in at 6:30pm PST (you can click on the link above and it should take you to the show)....

I'll be back tomorrow answering any comments....
Hugs...
Dedra

3 comments:

ricanlaw said...

You know I love your blog. I'm working on ideas for your circle journal. I need to get it out the door this week as Diana is itching to get it. Under pressure I tell ya.

Eileen said...

You like me! You REALLY, REALLY, like me!

(gosh, I've been waiting to say that for so long! lol!)

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You are so good for my ego!!! :-)

KJ-Starre said...

Thanks so much my sweet friend, for thinking of me.
I graciously accept your award...but only if you accept it right back in return.
Your blog is one of my fav's too!
XX