Saturday, September 27, 2008

HHHmmmm...

Where to start....that is the question....Sorry for the long absence, it seems time has been really getting away from me....

First, I had a great birthday (thank you for all of the e.mail birthday wishes)....Jon made an appointment for me at Dolce (a local spa) for the morning of my birthday....he and the girls made me a special breakfast and then I was off to get my hair cut, styled and also my first ever pedicure....Man, talk about heaven!!!!
Then later that night we had a little get together BBQ here at the house, it was perfect....
Thank you everyone!!!!

Second, the job is going great and let me tell you all of the staff at scrapbook.com is top notch, seriously!!!
I feel so blessed to be apart of the great men and women that make scrapbook.com the best place to work and shop!!!
So, go place an order (LOL)!!!!

Third, I have to say a HUGE congratulations to Noell and Israel for taking the plunge in self employment....
You guys are so special and will be extremely successful, I know it!!!!

Fourth, I have updated the store (in the right hand side bar) with the latest minibook creation....
This minibook measures 7.5" x 7.5"....It has 14 pages as well as all of the new Teresa Collins die cut inserts and the mini bingo cards from Jenni Bowlin....
For the cover I used Making Memories foiled paper and it is so elegant when you see it in person....I designed the cover using a chunky fame, wine corks, a door knob and an oversized jewel....
This is one of my favorites for sure!!!!















I currently have one in stock but will be adding more minibooks as they are created....
To order from this site simply go to the PayPal storefront on the sidebar and click on the box that is marked with your shipping destination....Shipping costs make the difference in the total price. If you live within the US the minibook will be $45, shipping to Canada it will be $55.00 and if the minibook is shipping overseas it will be $60.00....

All shipping costs are included in the price....
If you have any questions please feel free to e.mail me at dlong20@cox.net

Since I really don't have the time to do much blog surfing during the week I will be catching up with everyone on the weekends!!! So, look out!

Hugs....
Dedra

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see a post from you! That new book of yours is absolutely gorgeous!!

I'm so sorry I didn't know it was your birthday, so I'm sending you belated birthday wishes!

XXO

Suz said...

That mini is so elegant! Love it. I can even see that one as a wedding or anniversary gift. Just beautiful.

2 Worlds said...

That was a really different cover !
Loved

Christine said...

Ok Dedra, in your honor I headed over to scrapbook.com and placed an order! LOL It's got a bigshot and its headed for Pittsburgh in case it rolls by ya'! :)
Glad to see you back and "Happy Belated B-day!!!"

Toni said...

As always, gorgeous. Btw, found something at a thrift store today and immediately thought of you because you would be soooo creative in incorporating it somehow. It was a sandalwood Asian fan. I bought it and have NO idea how I'll use the delicate lace cut "blades" but I'm going to try.
blessings,
~Toni~

KJ-Starre said...

A very Happy Birthday my friend!! I am glad you were spoilt & loved silly...you deserve it!!
Sorry I have been so quiet, but I have been so busy that I sort of fell off the bloggie bus for a bit.
But I'm back!!

I didn't know you worked for the scrapbook.com...do you 'go' there everyday, or can you work for them from home??
Your latest album is SO beautiful, as usual. I hope by the time you read this post, it would have already been sold.
Keep well...Hugs!
X