Thursday, August 14, 2008

Totally addicted.....

to watching the Olympics...every night this week I have been glued to watching every event I can....I was watching the 4 x 100M swimming relay, (the one where the French Men's team was not being very nice)....I tell ya if Ellie had not been fast asleep on my lap I would have not only been screaming but up off the couch screaming....I could not believe it....
It gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes!!!!
I remember this very expression on Michael Phelps' face....Such a cool thing to witness....

Michael Phelps">

Photo on Flickr: dailyspliff

It is such a gift of hope, that you can do anything if you put your mind to it....
Hoping to watch the individual ladies gymnastic compeition tonight....

I want to say thank you to all of you amazing women who stop by and leave me some love....
You guys "ROCK"

Be back soon!!!!
Hugs...
Dedra

5 comments:

KJ-Starre said...

Geepers look at that guy's 6 pack...or should I say 600 pack :o) His triumph is tangible just from this photo. Wow!
I haven't been watching...without a connection to a country, like you have to yours...there is almost no motivation to watch, other than for the sport.
You're welcome for the 'bloggy -luv' I love hearing about your life.
Hope today is going well.
KJ
X

Barb said...

Dedra you are a prime example of hope to me. You conquered! You are a star, too!

Always look forward to reading your words! You're a winner!!

Eileen said...

I haven't been watching like I normally do, but even with half an eye on my TV, you can't help but get caught up in it. It's the ultimate triumph for these kids....I mean, can you imagine being Phelps mother???? My God, I'd be such a basket case of emotion. Talk about love!

And love I leave with you.........

Suz said...

Loving the olympics.... the Phelps just seem like such a great family....

Lily said...

He is amazing to behold. I love the term "water cube". I also get a kick out of "bird's nest"