Monday, August 04, 2008

Super Duper.....





busy would be an understatement....Shelby had her cheerleading nationals and then went to Myrtle Beach....She returned from her vacation last night and the first day of school was today....
So, between kindergarten conferences, school supplies, Michael (Jon's brother) coming into town, and everything in between it has been a little hetic...

This morning Diana, Bob, Jon and I took Ellie to her first day of Kindergarten and Shelby of course, just wanted to do her own thing, meeting up with her friends on campus....My girls are both in the same school now and it is so nice to know they are there with each other....Both of them came home from school, we talked about their day and both girls had a GREAT day....

So, I'm breathing easy tonight knowing my girls are good to go at school....and I'm so GRATEFUL that Jon and I both have AMAZING parents, I honestly don't know what we would do without our Mothers....They are the BEST!!!!

On the scrapbooking home front I was able to finish my circle journal and shipped out let me start by saying: Most of my minibooks DO NOT close at all....Noell can vouch for me....I like a book that does not shut, the book says "come and look at me"....So BEWARE fellow circle journalists my book doesn't even come close to closing....

Here is my circle journal that shipped today to Aleida....









I will be back for a post on Wednesday!!!
Hugs...
Dedra

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Thank you for showing the inside of that book. I can't wait to see it when it comes back to you!

I absolutely love your philosophy on a book that doesn't close!

Suz said...

Love the circle journal Dedra. Thanks so much for the comments/encouragement lately you are way too sweet...

I picked up a copy of Scrabook Trends with my Michaels coupon today (thanks for that tip too). Love the house page you did. Congrats on being in the editor comments. You are such a talent!

2H Design said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!! Can't wait until it comes my way!

I just recieved Kim's CJ yesterday... exciting! :)

ricanlaw said...

I love that, about your book not closing. Neither do my mini-books and the one I did for our project is not exception. Wow, I don't know how I can follow your greatness. Now I'm kind of scared. Ohhh, but I get to play first, so I feel special.

Your girls are soooo beautiful. Wow. Now you've gone and done it cause Ms. Bella nows wants a Hello Kitty backpack just like your daughters. ;) Enabler.

Barb said...

Dedra...love the book! and your children are just adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!!

KJ-Starre said...

You are ridiculously talented do you know that!! I LOVE how you do the out of the ordinary....no mini is just a mini :o)
You are so inspirational...I have to just be brave & try one too.

I never realised Shelby was so blonde...how did she do in the cheerleader nationals? & I am really glad Ellie had a good first day...one never knows how they will react to a different environment.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Kim
x