Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dedra Long Studios is up.....

A little scary but I'm moving forward and I'm going to start by offering handmade minibooks....These beauties will be great for gifts, classic mini photo albums, journals for yourself, or add your personal touch by creating a scrapbook....the sky is the limit for these minibooks....

This first minibook measures 7.5" X 7.5" it has 15 pages....The cover consists of an actual picture frame, glittered swirls and a ceramic plaque....
The pages have special charateristics which include sewing, stamping with glitter and added transparent frames great for journaling or a photo....
















I currently have one in stock but will be adding more minibooks as they are created....
To order from this site simply go to the PayPal storefront on the sidebar and click on the box that is marked with your shipping destination....Shipping costs make the difference in the total price. If you live within the US the minibook will be $40, shipping to Canada it will be $50.00 and if the minibook is shipping overseas it will be $55.00....

All shipping costs are included in the price....

I'll be back to post some scrappy goodness in the next couple of days....
Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!!

Hugs....
Dedra

10 comments:

Lily said...

gorgeous....i know these will do well

Eileen said...

YAY!!! I'm all over that puppy!

terri : bradford web designs, llc said...

SO pretty, Dedra! Good luck with the new venture!

Dina said...

Good for you, I'm sure you'll have mucho success!! :)

Suz said...

Wow Dedra just beautiful! I'm glad you did it. I wish so much sucess for you - you're an amazing talent and so creative

Sarah said...

I love the cover of that mini!! I might have to use that idea...I think I have some wine corks laying around somewhere...

KJ-Starre said...

My friend...you are up & running! YAY!! I am so pleased for you & I wish you a ton of success. Your mini's are BEAUTIFUL!! & I just know they will do well.

I will post a bit about you on my blog tomorrow if you want?
Hugs
KJ
X

Katie Watson said...

Wow Miss D...lots of stuff going on! Good for you! So when are you coming to organize my studio? I'm waiting.....
Back to the book...very beautiful! So YOU! Good Luck!

Sudie said...

Beautiful! good luck on your new venture.

Connie said...

Dear Dedra, Hello my name is Connie I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba and I am a scrapaholic ... LOL I love saying that.. Seriously I was on another ladies Blog "Life in the Sandpit" and she showed some of your work , which I fell in love with I have to say that You are a very talented young lady and I admire your creativity and hard work. I would like to order your album C'est la vie,but I will have to save up for a bit, as I am on Disability and am a single mom with a teenager ... which should explain everything.. LOL I love mini albums and I think that that on must be my all time fav... There is another one that is on your site that CK features...Sharing your story do you sell that one as well? How much is that? I love picking up fantastic ideas and have made good friends at CKMB and love doing and hosting swaps. You can get ahold of me there... Thank you for your time....
Connie
scrappingirish