Monday, June 09, 2008

Paperclipping LIVE peek....


So, last week Noell and I made "kits" using products that we typically use and then we swapped with each other....
Then, came the real challenge, scrapping with those products on Paperclipping LIVE last Tuesday....
I have to say that if you ever want to "stretch" your creativity and think a little more "outside of the box" find a friend
that you can trade products with....
OR
the next time your at the LSS pick papers/embellies that you like but would more than likely not purchase....

I was extremely pleased with the layout I completed using Noell's stash and a little of mine....
As soon as the layout is up on Paperclipping I will also post it here....

I have been neglecting the blog lately and I'm going to start updating more often....
Talk to you soon!!!!

Hugs...
Dedra.

5 comments:

terri : bradford web designs, llc said...

Cool, Dedra! Can't wait to see what you have in store. :)

Eileen said...

Peek? That's all I get? I am NOT a patient person! whiiiine

ricanlaw said...

You'll be updating more? Yippee!!!! Now that's the news I want to hear. Also, I want to see more of your sneak peek. I'd bet it's just lovely.

KJ-Starre said...

I'm glad you will be updating more....OK, so just show us the L.O will ya!
:o)

shelley said...

I think swapping is a great idea! It's nice to have someone there to help "nudge" you to new places in art making! What fun! Shelley