Thursday, May 22, 2008

Right this very minute.....



this is what it looks like as I gaze out my studio window....I LOVE it....The smell, the sound, everything about rain.....
The last three days has been 108+ degrees with endless sunshine here and now less than 24 hours later,
we have rain and 60 degree weather....

It's kinda the opposite here....If you live somewhere and it constantly rains, you quickly want sunshine,
you long for bright warm sunshine....Here in Arizona, when it is VERY hot and the sun NEVER stops shining
you savor the days of rain....On MANY occasions as I'm taking pictures of the rain, I can feel the strange
curious looks I get...especially from those that are visiting Arizona and are here for the sunshine....

I MUST post more crafty things and I will as soon as the sun comes back out....Laugh....
I hope all is well....

Hugs...
Dedra.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Aren't you cute? I not only love the rain, but I miss it! Originally from Michigan, I miss a good old thunderstorm. We're having the same crazy weather in California, but I haven't seen a single drop of rain. That's life in the desert....and I miss the rain.

color me jealous

ricanlaw said...

Beautiful shot. I to, love the smell of rain. Enjoy it.