Friday, May 02, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day AND....

a new mini book that I literally finished moments ago....I LOVE this one and when I say mini book I really mean MINI book....
It's 2.5 x 4 inches AND
since I will be hanging out with Noell on Paperclipping.com from 1:00-3:00pm tomorrow I of course, had to use some of the challenges that she put up for everyone participating in tomorrows events....

So, this mini book is based on using scraps from my work bench and each page of the mini book is something you carry in your purse daily and also give as gifts....
Oh yes, things that make you go hhhmmmmm....

Come on over and check it out tomorrow at www.paperclipping.com
From 1:00-3:00 I will be answering any questions and we will be giving away Mini Book related prizes straight out of my stash
during that session....

I hope to see everyone there!!!!
Hugs....
Dedra..

2 comments:

KJ-Starre said...

This sounds so much fun! I am off to go & see whats going on!

ScrapHappy said...

Aw, bummer - I missed it!
Hope you had fun. :)
oxox
Lain