Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Do you.....



ever feel like there are just not enough hours in the day....
I have had that feeling for awhile now....
There are so many things I want to do piled on top of things I NEED to do....
Like I NEEDED to play around with my camera timer....LOL!!!

I keep telling myself...."This to shall pass"....This is not the first time
I have wanted to add more days to the week....Those added days, being weekend days,
of course...;0)
It is all about balancing....

Jon and I spent some time with Noell and Israel on Saturday....
I can't wait to get started on some other tutorials and projects for Paperclipping....Noell and Israel are truely wonderful and gracious....

I think I might post some album covers soon...I LOVE designing albums covers....
hhhmmmm...maybe I will design them and then sell them via Etsy or Ebay?

So, how many of you are entering Memory Makers Masters this year,
and what is going on in your world?


Hugs...
Dedra..

4 comments:

KJ-Starre said...

Hi there!!! Relax you are not alone in your dilemma of time. We have exactly the same problem our side...too much..not enough hours...hence the bags under my eyes most days from 'playing' until the wee hours. Balance...huh? whats that?? heehee!

Sounds like you are super busy with Paperclipping....thats a good thing tho' because you have some amazing talent girl that needs sharing :o)

I saw Memory Makers, I thought about it for a moment but decided Naa! we don't get enough of a variety of product here in SA, so I am worried my L.O's might look dated in comparison with the rest of you lucky scrappers who get....Hambly (I LOVE Hambly), all of AC, Pink Paislee, S/Route etc etc....boo-hoo! :o) :o)
You should enter you know!

Happy Etsy-ing
X

Eileen said...

Oh, yes....if I had more time I could work, clean, do laundry, go grocery shopping, visit my family 2.5 hours away and STILL have time to scrap all weekend! How wonderful!

Thank you, Dedra, for visiting my blog! I'm honored. I truly am. You're an admirable person and it's such a pleasure getting to know you.

ricanlaw said...

Well look at you! It's so nice to see pics. of you. Please make that a regular thing. Girl, there is never enough time in my world. Working full-time and commuting takes up a huge chunk of time. The very little time I have is family first, and divide between my hobby and home maintenance. ;)

MM? I didn't know and I doubt it. I'm not of that caliber. ;)

I think though, that you definitely are! Go for it. I'll be standing back cheering you on.

shelley said...

Oh, I can so relate with the time thing! Let's see Senior Prom, graduation party, graduation, family comig (must clean the house), work, soccer games, vocal concerts, band concerts, preparing for a two week on the road vacation with my kids, and 5-6 projects for CHA-S for Maya Road!! I don't think I will be sleeping for about a month!! I just signed up for Paper Clippings too! So excited you are a part of that! I love your work. I am considering going for the MMM 09 but will see what my life looks like after I get through all of this! Take care!Shelley