Tuesday, April 08, 2008

That was fast....

Karen at Creative Therapy (http://creativetherapy.wordpress.com/2008/04/06/catalyst-four/) got this up in the speed of light....
So, old family or baby photos, etc. that are fabulous and you want
to use but not the originals....AND by the end of the day I really don't
have the time to have copies made....My solution, and I'm sure its been done
before is to take a picture of your picture....
On the layout below I took a photo of three pictures because
I couldn't decide which one I liked best....These are some of the only
photos I have of my father....
So, gather up all of the older photos you have and adore, give them some
love and create a layout with them....
You won't regret it!!!



(If you click on the layout it will get bigger for ya!!) Thanks for looking!!!!

If you're around tonight don't forget to check out the Paperclipping LIVE chat...
www.paperclipping.com
You will love it and be hooked!!!

Hugs...
Dedra...

2 comments:

kimmithylaine said...

this is GORGEOUS Dedra!! You always amaze me!

ricanlaw said...

Now that is one great idea!