Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I LOVE my Mom....

because yesterday I was having a serious case of the Mondays....
Ellie woke up not feeling well and ended up getting sick twice....on one occasion it included
me cleaning up the car....So, I called my Mom to see if she could help me out by taking care of Ellie
for a few hours....and she did, no questions asked....
A few other things happened yesterday that made me tell myself I should have stayed in bed with Ellie, instead
of facing the day....

So, I had come into my studio to get a pair of scissors and I found this book on my work space....



My Mom wrote the sweetest note inside and as I was reading the pages, she had shared her feelings
with me about what was said on them and how it related to our relationship past and present....
So, THANK YOU Mom for putting a smile on my face at the end of a VERY long day....

Be back tomorrow....
Hugs...
Dedra..

4 comments:

ScrapHappy said...

That is the coolest!
I want your mom. :)
xoxox
Lain

ricanlaw said...

Okay, I have no idea what your mom said or wrote, does not matter, the gesture, has brought tears to my eyes. I wish I had a loving mother like you seem to have. You are indeed blessed. So happy for you. I hope everyone gets to feeling better. Hugs & Love.
A.

Eileen said...

What an incredibly sweet and special moment for you to share. Hugs to you and....can I hug your mom too?

KJ-Starre said...

It is so amazing, how in tune your Mother is with your state of mind....your relationship sounds really special.