Sunday, April 06, 2008

Do You....

have old photos of your family or you as a baby that you would LOVE to scrapbook but you don't want to use the originals?
AND you don't have the time or money to have duplicates made?

Here is a sneak peek at a layout that I created as a guest designer for the Creative Therapy challenge site....This layout was designed as a childhood memory and I used old photos in a new way....(at least new to me)....So, as soon as the layout is up on the challenge site I will post it here so you can see how I still used old photos but not the originals and I did not have duplicates made....



Here is the Creative Therapy site: www.creativetherapy.wordpress.com

AND a BIG good luck to all of those ladies who entered the Hall of Fame, the calls are scheduled to be made tomorrow!!!!
Thanks for stopping by....
Be back soon!!!

((((Hugs))))
Dedra.

4 comments:

SamanthaScraps said...

Super cute Dedra!!
Wanted to let you know my blog is growing, I'm so exctied!! Can I put a link to your blog on my website?

http://web.mac.com/samanthascraps/

karen from creativetherapy said...

thanks so much for being a guest designer dedra! such an honor to get to showcase your art!

ricanlaw said...

Dedra you are amazing and anyone would be freaking lucky to have you design for them. Listen, I hope this trend of you posting more on your blog continues. I love it. Beautiful project there.

Sherry/Cherie said...

I'm interested to know how you've done this...it's wonderful...and I found you through Creative Therapy. Your work is amazing.