Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Did someone say....


Stickles? I have been obsessed with these little cuties since they were released by Ranger....I use them on so many different projects, layouts and accents....
They add great texture and "shimmer"....
I need to join an anonymous ladies group for Stickles addicition....
SERIOUSLY....

Anyway, some examples of my work are here in this tutorial at Paperclipping:
http://www.paperclipping.com/2008/04/14/paperclipping-39-stickles-experiment/

I'm sure one of you talented ladies know how to hyperlink in Blogger, I have done it before but for some reason it won't link anymore....If anyone as any suggestions I would be forever grateful if you let me know....

This is part one of two parts and a BIG thank you to Noell and Israel for always being so professional and what can I say they are awesome!!!!

Be back soon!!!
Hugs...
Dedra.

4 comments:

ricanlaw said...

Can you believe Debra, that I didn't get the whole "Stickles obsession" until I worked at Recollectoins. That was one of our hot sellers, we could not keep in in stock fast enough. I have learned to embrace the Stickles and incorporate it into my work. :)

Dina said...

Your project on Paperclipping is so fabulous!!

KJ-Starre said...

I have never used any or even seen it is any of my LSS...but then again I do live in Africa hahaha!

Is your link button in your new post task bar not working??? You should be able to highlight the word you want to be the link, then click on the link button on the task bar and paste the URL into the space provided...voila! it should just work. If it doesn't you will have to mail blogger???

Have a super day!
~Kim!

shelley said...

Dedra, first I loved the video on your scraproom! Beautiful! I think we are on the same wavelength...I have a HUGE love of doors and windows and just hung and old window in my bedroom and am going to hang an old 1800 door in my foyer!! When I saw your French doors I just beamed! I love it!!! I am also really into stickles and Scrbbles 3-D paint too! Take care! Shelley Haganman (scrappergirl.typepad.com)